Monday, February 8, 2010

Bloom Card

Good Evening all!

   I had a new project today, a goodbye card. (tear)
We have a wonderful lady at the office who is moving all the way to Pennsylvania. :( It makes me sad just thinking about losing her. I hate to share her, but I know that she'll make other people happy where she's going.With this in mind I created a card just for her!!


   This is a standard 5 x 7" card. I chose red cardstock and printed floral paper with alot of orange. (Her favorite color). I printed the verbage on white cardstock them sewed a v line on top and bottom. I embelished with paper flowers from Flora doodles and assorted buttons. They are adheared to the card with mini Zots.

An inside view:

   Has a short saying "when life uproots you...bloom" and added sentiments. I also added a backsplash to the envelope of the floral paper left over.
Thats all for now... Thanks for stoping by!
LDM

1 comment: