Sunday, February 7, 2010

Onsie Baby Shower Card

Well it's been quite awhile since my last post! I've taken a scrapbooking hiatus these last couple of months, but now I'm back and more creative than ever!! So to celebrate this occasion I wanted to share an adorable baby shower card I just completed. I got the initial idea from an idea book but I tweeked it and made it my own. You can use this same concept from a boy card, just substiture the pink and brown for blue and green.


I created the card using Sure Cuts Alot 2. Unfortunately, as of right now I don't have the card file for the Cricut... but I did create the envelope in Design Studios using the Wild Card Cart.
This card has three layers. Pink, white and brown cardstock. Using the files I created you can cut each layer then assemble and add embelishments as desired. I used pearl rinestones, pink/ brown flowers from Daisy Doodles, a brown button and brown ribbon. If you have SCAL 2 and would like the files just let me know and I can email it to you. (free of course)
Thanks for stopping by!!


LDM

1 comment:

  1. HEY GF,
    glad to see you back blogging!
    Love the card and yes I want the file

    ReplyDelete